Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Marketing/Advertising Paid InternshipOPTIMAR International
Marketing ManagerDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Marketing InternReliance Capital Limited
Unpaid Social Media InternEva Herr, Best Selling Author, Health/Science Journalist, Radio Host
Graphic Design/UX Design InternFranka Baly Media, LLC
Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Champion Consulting, Inc.
4045 NW 64th St
Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: April 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChampion Consulting, Inc. is a leading direct sales and marketing firm in the South Central United States. Founded in 2015, Champion Consulting, Inc. has been committed to building brand value for our clients and customers. Our innovative sales and marketing services have allowed us to expand to multiple locations nationwide. Champion Consulting, Inc. understands that in order to stay ahead of the competition we must be able to adapt to the ever-changing landscape of the sales and marketing industry.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.