Social Media & Programming InternPark Silly Sunday Market
Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Marketing InternBarton & Gray Mariners Club
Summer Marketing Internship - Simplified ChineseTUN.com
Social Media Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Summer Marketing Internship - Fluent in GermanTUN.com
Summer Marketing Internship - Fluent in SpanishTUN.com
Event Coordinator - Full TimeProspect Solutions
Marketing InternBookmark This
California Touch of Class
1134 E. Slauson Ave
Posted: May 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionP&L Transportation, Inc (dba California Touch of Class) is a charter bus company dedicated to servicing southern California. We provide excellent quality drivers and service to get our clients to their destination. Whether it be a group tour, casino visit or wedding - we cater to all. As the Marketing Intern, you would be tasked with helping our company grow and exemplify the standard of excellence we strive to be to all of our clients.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Bilingual-English/Spanish
Preferred - Computer Literacy