Field Marketing and Events InternAlteryx
Sales & Marketing InternCorkerbec Ventures
SEO & Keyword Search InternCorkerbec Ventures
The Winery at Bull Run Marketing InternThe Winery at Bull Run
Digital Marketing InternshipSix Spoke Media, LLC
Content Learning Team InternshipPraetorian Digital
Social Media Marketing AssistantPillar Design Studios
Digital Marketing/Public Relations InternNew England Historic Genealogical Society
Marketing InternBookmark This
VI Consulting, LLC
100 Technology Way
Mount Laurel, NJ
Posted: March 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYouth Business League:
We are a non-profit organization, starting an entrepreneurship program, we are looking for ages 18-24,
We will be holding a seminar to explain the criteria needed to be apart of this wonderful program.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Possess written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.