Marketing InternshipElmwood Park Zoo
Production SupervisorSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Marketing InternshipKeller Williams NYC
Intern needed for growing social media/branding companyPebbleRebel Media
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Social Media & Community Management InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Marketing InternBookmark This
VI Consulting, LLC
100 Technology Way
Mount Laurel, NJ
Posted: March 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 25 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionYouth Business League:
We are a non-profit organization, starting an entrepreneurship program, we are looking for ages 18-24,
We will be holding a seminar to explain the criteria needed to be apart of this wonderful program.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Possess written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.