Marketing | PR InternLive Love Wear It
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Blind business owner needs assistance with computer workScribes, Ink
Marketing & Events InternWomen's Fund of RI
Marketing InternISPEN GROUP
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
IT/Computer Systems InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Marketing InternBookmark This
Davis Wealth Management
Davie Blvd & SW 9th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: September 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDavis Wealth Management is a boutique financial planning and investment advisory firm looking for a qualified intern to join our team. This is an opportunity for the right student or recent graduate to gain valuable experience and learn how to implement our marketing strategies. By the end of the internship the candidate will have learned the different aspects of marketing- from generating ideas to attracting clients and interacting with existing ones. The internship will last for six to twelve months and the intern should be able to develop and know how to implement a strategic marketing plan by the end of the program.
• Branding through the use of all media
• Event planning for seminars and workshops
• Use social media to communicate to existing and potential clients
• Assist in growing a client database
• Develop and implement strategic advertising plans
• Media relations
• Interact with clients
Requirements• Our ideal candidate is a senior undergraduate student or recent graduate who lives in South Florida.
• Being self-driven is a must and this is an opportunity to learn all aspects of marketing and gain hands-on experience.
• Outstanding communication skills- both written and verbal.
• Able to prioritize and work on a deadline.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.