Marketing & Advertising InternBuilders of Hope
Social Media / Public Relations InternshipMeripex Apparel
Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: July 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStarline Communications, a Fortune 500 companies solution provider in technology, is committed to providing unbeatable media services. Technologies such as Video, Voice & Data (or VVD) are more advanced today than at any time in the past. They define how we communicate, both personally and professionally. At SCI, we work hard to be in the thick of the action, right at the heart of the technology.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.