Marketing, Social Media, Editorial and Branded Content InternshipsMiss Bella Graham Consulting
Conscious Step Creative Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
Sales Campus RepresentativeBlasting News
Marketing & Public Relations InternSilk Screen Asian Arts & Culture Organization
Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Marketing InternBookmark This
Financial Services Company
55 Mineola Blvd
Posted: October 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFastest Growing Financial Company in the Fastest Growing Financial Industry in North America. With Major operations in the US, Canada and International Markets. Rank# 1 for Revenue Growth, Rank # 1 Female Reps. Last Month over 17,000.00 people joined. We are expanding rapidly, especially in the Long island area. We are looking for business minded, hard working and ambitious individuals. MUST LIVE IN THE AREA. Must be a Self Starter, Must have Laptop. Can lead into FULL TIME PAID POSITION, call NOW 516-702-0391..
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Financial Advice, Microsoft Applications, Highly motivated self-starter, Building Business Relationships, Research & Development, Social Media Marketing
Preferred - Bilingual