Social Media, Marketing, PR and Event Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Fashion Internship: KAT+PORTO Seeks Campus Brand AmbassadorsKAT+PORTO
Marketing Intern - Fall/WinterEvergage
Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Personal Assistant Intern NeededVIRTUALFIT Creative Consulting
Marketing InternPhillip Jeffries
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionActive Plus is an nonprofit organization founded by two former collegiate athletes that aims to inspire, motivate, and educate people of all ages. Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyle choices through increased physical activity, sports recreation, health education and preventive measures to better health.
We are looking for an intern with interests in sports, nonprofit, youth development, health, community organizing, business development and business startups.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Obtain sponsorship and donations from local businesses.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.