Marketing DeptLaceez, Inc.
Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Digital Marketing and Social Media Internfitli
Beauty Marketing and Social Media InternBriogeo
Business Research and Content WriterWorkplaceDiversity.com
Marketing InternBookmark This
Brick & Canvas
16428 S 18th Drive
Posted: October 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrick & Canvas is a local small marketing shop dedicated to helping small businesses grow. We work remotely and aim to educate our community on what creating an amazing brand truly means.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on presentations for clients.
- Learn basic business budgeting and expensing
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.