Promotions Assistant - Entry LevelSynergy Management
PR & Marketing AssistantSynergy Management
Client Relations AssociateSynergy Management
Marketing/Advertising- Paid InternshipSynergy Management
Web/Marketing InternSouthern Bride
Paid Marketing Internship at UIUC - AnserEdThe AroundCampus Group
Paid Marketing Internship at UF - AnserEdThe AroundCampus Group
Paid Marketing Internship at FGCU - AnserEdThe AroundCampus Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
Brick & Canvas
16428 S 18th Drive
Posted: October 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrick & Canvas is a local small marketing shop dedicated to helping small businesses grow. We work remotely and aim to educate our community on what creating an amazing brand truly means.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on presentations for clients.
- Learn basic business budgeting and expensing
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.