Marketing & Sales Internship - Fitness Start Up (Marina Del Rey)Street Workout Academy
Unpaid Marketing Intern TelecommuteMoney Munchkids
Business Development / Sales Intern - Los Angeles & GlobalNaqi Strategies
Marketing Internship for Creative Development Brand in NYC (Summer 2017)Liberate Artists LLC
Marketing InternshipViPeak Global
Marketing Content ProducerTAYGO
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Digital Marketing/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
Marketing InternBookmark This
Brick & Canvas
16428 S 18th Drive
Posted: October 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrick & Canvas is a local small marketing shop dedicated to helping small businesses grow. We work remotely and aim to educate our community on what creating an amazing brand truly means.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on presentations for clients.
- Learn basic business budgeting and expensing
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.