Big real Estate Firm Looking for motivated studend ..getting to know the Manhattan Real estate markeNest seekers International
Video Creation InternMaster Shares
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Social Media Marketing InternJurim Dental
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Marketing InternBookmark This
Concord International Group
2380 Vantage Drive
Posted: November 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlease visit www.concordgroup.com to view company and products information.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Maintain customers data base
- Finding new customers and input them to data base system
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Music Business preferred
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including ACCESS data base.
Candidate will be responsible for their travel expenses for coming to an interview.