SEO Marketing & Social Media GuruEtching-It.com
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
Marketing, Public Relations, Community Relations, Communications InternshipAlzheimer's Association
Summer Marketing Interns WantedLEI Home Enhancements
Marketing/ PR InternLabella Mobile Nail Spa
Digital Marketing SpecialistMpress PR
Entry Level Marketing AssociateMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 07 2016
Company Location: Fort Collins, CO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI have an on-site Language Academy for Children in Fort Collins, Colorado.
I offer Spanish classes to children 2- 10 years old.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.