Marketing InternTomes & Hanratty PC
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Work remotely near
Posted: November 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVGC Foundation Brings "History, Safety, Gaming for a Better World"
The Video Gaming Community Foundation is a nonprofit organization 501 (c) (3) dedicated to consistently providing education on the history of video game and computer technology, and providing education on video game safety. VGC maintain's a friendly creative work environment that respects diversity, ideas, and hard work.
VGC Foundation puts on events at many Video Game Expos throughout Southern California, VGC shows guests the history of video games and computer gaming technology. Guests not only get an opportunity to play every game console ever made for the last 50 years, they also get an educational experience from it. Workshops and panel discussions educate guests on video game safety, time management, and sportsmanship. Workshops will also feature educational experiences in game design, computer programming, computer building and repair, voice acting, and animation.
We also hold small workshops and panel discussions throughout the year with local schools, youth organizations, video game clubs, and conventions on video game and computer game safety.
Intern tasks include, but are not limited to;
• Assist with implementation of marketing and PR campaigns
• Facilitate social media communication
• Rounding up the most noteworthy news & trends on the web
• Maintaining an up-to-date press book of clients press
• Support planning major local and national events, which may include contacting suppliers, arranging technology, guest list, and product needs
• Assist and support with sponsorship deals
• Maintain reports on campaign expenditures, budgets, media placements, etc.
• Help develop strategic PR and Marketing plans
• Assist writing press releases, pitches and disseminate press releases and proactively reach out to media/industry analysts
RequirementsOur Burbank office is looking for motivated interns who want to gain hands-on experience in a rapidly growing agency.
Our interns will help develop online strategies, events, marketing and public relations efforts for our clients and assist across numerous accounts. Applicants must be self-motivated and ready to dive right into tasks--confidence and proactive thinking are essential characteristics for the successful candidate. Applicants must be able to conduct themselves professionally, think creatively and possess a high attention to detail.
• Must be eligible for college credit
• Must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
• Must be available minimum of 2 days a week
• Must have your own laptop
• A self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with strong organization skills.
• Efficient problem solver who can work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Able to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks and adapt to different situations.
• Will to work hours outside of the expected 9-5 (this industry calls for weekend hours and evening hours on occasion)