Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
Sales Campus RepresentativeBlasting News
Marketing & Public Relations InternSilk Screen Asian Arts & Culture Organization
Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Marketing InternBookmark This
13663 Providence Rd
Posted: December 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description3Bug Media is a web marketing company with offices in Charlotte and Toronto. We are currently looking for interns in Charlotte with a creative mindset and a positive attitude. You will be working hands on with real client accounts, helping and providing input for search marketing initiatives, social media campaigns and lead generation programs.
This is an unpaid internship but expenses and lunches will be paid. Successful interns will be prepped and sponsored to become Google Certified Professionals through our agency, which is an agency partner with Google. We foster a learning environment and will help prepare you for a career in marketing. Please apply only if you seriously love marketing and have a positive, self-starting attitude.
Responsibilities- Help create and manage search marketing campaigns
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Provide input and direction for new online marketing initiatives
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Should be a problem solver and self-starter
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a positive and creative mind
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.