Intern - Content WriterImagination Learning Systems
Social Media Marketing & Events Intern for Vodka DistilleryYsa Distillery
Small Business Marketing IntershipPhantom Pools
Website DesignerPeople Conductor
Call Center AgentIntuit
Social Media Marketing ApprenticeNew England Digital Media
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Social Media InternBookmark This
ATM Digital Branding
4925 Greenville Ave,
Posted: May 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionATM Digital Branding is looking for a social media intern / social media coordinator who is extremely social media savvy to start immediately. This person will monitor social media accounts and engage with target audiences online. They will also look for new ways to utilize social media to promote and engage audience. This internship will be ideal for students or recent graduates in the Dallas area. We're very flexible with work hours and a remote schedule.
Hit us up with your resume and LinkedIn profile. Bonus points for Twitter and Instagram.
Ideally, We Want Someone Who Is..
• A social media junkie
• Smart, talented, able to think quickly and work under pressure
• Interested in getting hands-on experience in every facet of a digital marketing agency
• Organized, has great intrapersonal skills, is a self starter, motivated and a team player
• Has awesome ideas and is not afraid to speak up
• Participates in the digital execution around online activities including the following:
> WordPress updates
> Social media updates
> Ability to train on additional digital publishing tools
• Coordinate and help manage ongoing digital marketing activities
• Assist with creating, managing and growing business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, and Instagram
About ATM Digital Branding
ATM Digital Branding is a digital branding agency located in Dallas, TX. Using their proprietary process of Attract – Talk – Monetize they leverage digital tools, including their proprietary dashboard, to help clients increase market share, engage with customers, improve customer service, and make their client’s businesses stand out from the competition. For more information please visit www.ATMDigitalBranding.com.
Responsibilities- Create and publish social media content.
- Provide support to social media efforts to grow audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor social media marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate on projects and campaigns for clients.
• Currently enrolled in (or recently graduated from) an undergraduate or graduate program
• Social Media experience
• Exceptional multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn
• Highly organized with critical attention to detail
• Coaching and instruction will be provided, but we want someone who goes after knowledge
• Strong writing skills, utilizing the rules of English grammar
• High level of curiosity and interest around this space
• Active personal engagement around web activities (likely a mix of active publishing, social, community/user groups)
• Able to take initiative and step outside comfort zone to learn
• Possess excellent written communication skills
• Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
• Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, Fast Learner, Instagram, Creative, Highly self-motivated, Flexible, Highly Organized
Preferred - Tumblr, LinkedIn, Google+