Part time Social Media and Marketing InternAmpUrBiz
Marketing and Sales Lead Generation - InternshipInsynQ
Sales Development Representative - InternshipInsynQ
Marketing & Graphic Design InternPA Group
Virtual Digital Marketing nternBullyfambam
Virtual Blogging InternBullyfambam
GMAT Brand Ambassador - UT AustinThe AroundCampus Group
Marketing and Public Relations Internship - Kentucky Horse ParkKentucky Horse Park
Marketing InternBookmark This
Florida Business Consulting
19 W Flagler St ste 924
Posted: August 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 2011, Florida Business Consulting is a privately held marketing and fundraising services company in Downtown Miami, FL. FBC is responsible for developing management teams to lead clients into new markets, cities, and countries. These managers will be trained from the entry-level up to understand all aspects of running a business. Our mission at Florida Business Consulting is to bridge the gap between the product and the consumer with our professionally trained team.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.