DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP IN LIFE SCIENCES and HEALTH CAREWorldwide Clinical Trials
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
American Family Marketing Internship- Part-timeAmerican Family Insurance, Sedlak & Associates
Social Media MarketingCoastal Premier Insurance Group
Data EntryCoastal Premier Insurance Group
Marketing InternCartoon CUts
Digital Marketing Analytics AnalystSkinny Ms.
Marketing InternBookmark This
NICOX Visible Science
MAO YANG 560 Main Street, Apt. 1608
Posted: October 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are looking for a reliable accounting manager to supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. You will establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
* Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
* Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
* Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
* Meet financial accounting objectives
* Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
* Proven working experience as Accounting Manager
* Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
* Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
* Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to direct and supervise
* BS degree in Accounting or Finance
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.