Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Yougoz
Social media intern for a chatbot startupDaily Deals & Coupons
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Dell Campus Ambassador - University of CincinnatiMosaic
Marketing InternBookmark This
7 East Bijou Street, Ste 201
Colorado Springs, CO
Posted: April 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSharp Marketing is an in-store marketing company and our goal is to provide client acquisition services for a wide range of satellite and communications clients. Our clients have a huge presence in some of the worlds largest retailers. Traditionally these clients have used various print advertisement to acquire new customers such as big posters with celebrities talking about their product or flyers distributed around the store or even commercials on the stores television displays. What we do for our clients is bring the traditional forms of advertisement to life by putting PEOPLE in these stores to help customers with any questions they may have and show customers the benefits these clients provide. Our award winning results have been proven time and time again, solidifying our partnership with our clients and the retailers.
Responsibilities- Execute short-term promotional sales presentations.
- Increase client's profits by establishing strong brand representation through face-to-face marketing.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Work closely with other Brand Ambassadors to create excellent customer service
- Aide in driving profits through face-to-face customer interactions.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.