Marketing and Sales Lead Generation - InternshipInsynQ
Sales Development Representative - InternshipInsynQ
Marketing & Graphic Design InternPA Group
Virtual Digital Marketing nternBullyfambam
Virtual Blogging InternBullyfambam
GMAT Brand Ambassador - UT AustinThe AroundCampus Group
Marketing and Public Relations Internship - Kentucky Horse ParkKentucky Horse Park
Marketing Intern - Muscle Maker Grill - WallGEOcruiter
Marketing InternBookmark This
Paradox Process-Healing and Discovery
118 West 27th Street
New York, NY
Posted: September 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Paradox Process, a center for healing and an innovative technology to heal the mind, is in need of an intern skilled in marketing. One who is dedicated, creative and interested in building marketing strategies, and willing to think outside the box! This is an opportunity to originate and create systems for a healing center. You will be working directly with the owner of the firm, so you must be comfortable relating ideas and progress in a simplified manner.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.