Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
VeryVera Fall Marketing InternVeryVera
Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy Internbloom365
Marketing and Advertising Entrepreneur InternshipVenture Aviator
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
Marketing InternBookmark This
Bridge the gap solutions
3418 Northern BLVD
New York, NY
Posted: August 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBridge the Gap Solutions Corp is an enterprise comprised of intelligent, business-process driven like-minded professionals who possess a dynamic edge in the market.
Professional services in the Salesforce market, as in any market, is an industry built on relationships and expertise. Bridge the Gap Solutions will enter the $75 billion+ Salesforce implementer market, as an enterprise of professionals who possess over 75 years’ experience in CRM and large scale IT organization management collectively and have executed hundreds of successful Salesforce and other IT-related implementation projects.
The key members of the organization are plugged into hundreds of key contacts within CRM and other industries.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.