SEO and Website MarketingTag Team Entertainment
Marketing InternSavant Portraits LLC
Student Marketing Assistant (Internship) - Wichita, KansasCollision Works
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Bilingual Chinese Marketing Assistant Needed for Professional Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
Photo Studio Marketing InternKlik Studio
Marketing InternEagle group
Social Media InternshipSweet & Spark, Curated Vintage Jewelry
Marketing InternBookmark This
Bridge the gap solutions
3418 Northern BLVD
New York, NY
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBridge the Gap Solutions Corp is an enterprise comprised of intelligent, business-process driven like-minded professionals who possess a dynamic edge in the market.
Professional services in the Salesforce market, as in any market, is an industry built on relationships and expertise. Bridge the Gap Solutions will enter the $75 billion+ Salesforce implementer market, as an enterprise of professionals who possess over 75 years’ experience in CRM and large scale IT organization management collectively and have executed hundreds of successful Salesforce and other IT-related implementation projects.
The key members of the organization are plugged into hundreds of key contacts within CRM and other industries.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.