Hungry Marketing Intern Wanted for Metabrew!Metabrew
Marketing InternHeart of All Women / Northwell Health
Marketing Outreach InternGradMail.com
Marketing InternArizona beverage company
Marketing and Advertising AssociateBlack Label Marketing, Inc.
Brand Management TraineeBlack Label Marketing, Inc.
LOOKING FOR A PR & MARKETING INTERN!kargoe
Marketing InternBookmark This
3810 Shutterfly Road. Suite #200
Posted: March 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNorComp is a leader in the design and worldwide manufacture and marketing of I/O interconnect products. As an innovative interconnect solutions provider, NorComp offers a wide range of premium machined, rugged, higher reliability connectors for military, industrial, medical and computer markets.
We are a growing commercial Electronics Manufacturer in Charlotte that is seeking to hire interns. We are an amazingly fun place to be a marketing professional with multiple lines of business to contribute.
We are seeking a highly energetic and motivated intern who has a deep desire to solve complex global digital and traditional marketing challenges while learning from an extraordinary marketing team. Many projects will be ongoing for weeks at a time and require commitment and dedication to complete. Training and support will be provided for all projects assigned. Projects will be both individual and collaborative.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Interview Managers to gather information regarding products. Acquire and organize content for publication.
- Assist in modifying and simplifying raw content received in order to create end use marketing collateral such as product videos, white papers, and web/email campaigns.
- Perform social media / market research
- Collect and analyze marketing data to develop and adjust marketing plans
- Analyzing advertising report data to make recommendations about future advertising initiatives.
Requirements**Eligible candidates MUST be CURRENT students.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications or Graphic Design with graphic development skill sets.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
The candidate must be enrolled in 2-4 year degree program at an accredited academic institution,
maintained a minimum GPA of 3.0, and must have a strong desire to learn. Previous internship
experience with references is preferred. This position requires outstanding communication and
computer skills as well as an in-depth understanding of the internet. Candidate must be self-motivated,
mature, decisive, and possess an exceptionally strong attention to detail. The ability to communicate
persuasively orally and in writing is vital. A car is required as company is not easily accessible by