Communication and Marketing Rep! Paid InternsAtlantic Solutions
Social Media Marketing at App Development CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing Maven in Training NeededEvent Industry Marketing by BeatCreative
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Digital SEO Marketing InternGofind
Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Fashion Marketing Intern at GoFind.AIGofind
Marketing InternBookmark This
3810 Shutterfly Road. Suite #200
Posted: March 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNorComp is a leader in the design and worldwide manufacture and marketing of I/O interconnect products. As an innovative interconnect solutions provider, NorComp offers a wide range of premium machined, rugged, higher reliability connectors for military, industrial, medical and computer markets.
We are a growing commercial Electronics Manufacturer in Charlotte that is seeking to hire interns. We are an amazingly fun place to be a marketing professional with multiple lines of business to contribute.
We are seeking a highly energetic and motivated intern who has a deep desire to solve complex global digital and traditional marketing challenges while learning from an extraordinary marketing team. Many projects will be ongoing for weeks at a time and require commitment and dedication to complete. Training and support will be provided for all projects assigned. Projects will be both individual and collaborative.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Interview Managers to gather information regarding products. Acquire and organize content for publication.
- Assist in modifying and simplifying raw content received in order to create end use marketing collateral such as product videos, white papers, and web/email campaigns.
- Perform social media / market research
- Collect and analyze marketing data to develop and adjust marketing plans
- Analyzing advertising report data to make recommendations about future advertising initiatives.
Requirements**Eligible candidates MUST be CURRENT students.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications or Graphic Design with graphic development skill sets.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
The candidate must be enrolled in 2-4 year degree program at an accredited academic institution,
maintained a minimum GPA of 3.0, and must have a strong desire to learn. Previous internship
experience with references is preferred. This position requires outstanding communication and
computer skills as well as an in-depth understanding of the internet. Candidate must be self-motivated,
mature, decisive, and possess an exceptionally strong attention to detail. The ability to communicate
persuasively orally and in writing is vital. A car is required as company is not easily accessible by