Marketing, Social Media, PR Internship for Dance StudioDance Fever
Social Media & Community Management InternHealthy Sexy Life - Health Coach
Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Marketing InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Boutique Women's Networking Group Seeks InternDames Collective
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Intern positions available at Film company - Marketing Majors welcomed - Must be in collegePES
Marketing InternUltrakote Products
Marketing InternBookmark This
140 Littleton Rd STE 220
Posted: August 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSensorEdge is looking for talented, inventive, creative, dedicated, and passionate candidates for our Marketing Internship. Interns will gain first-hand experience developing and implementing marketing plans, strategies, campaigns, and content.
We are a pressure mapping company that provides pressure mapping sensors to hospitals, golf trainers, fashion designers, and many more!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Journalism, Public Relations, or Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Editing, AP style writing
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, CSS, Design, Basic HTML