Brand Ambassador InternsAgora
Alabama A & M Global Marketing InternStudySoup
Adelphi University Global Marketing InternStudySoup
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Interns for Summer - Marketing, Business Development, Digital MediaViss Media
Book Review ManagerPulse, LLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
International Cleaning Solutions ltd
1701 East 12th Street Suite 106
Posted: July 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternational Cleaning Solutions (ICS) ltd is a minority women-owned business in Cleveland, Ohio that provides commercial cleaning and landscaping services. ICS mission is to ensure and provide high quality services that guarantee a superior experience for our clients. We provide cost-effective, high quality services with attention to detail and client responsiveness. Our employees are experienced and dedicated professionals with years of experience in the janitorial, landscaping and snow removal industries. Our continual commitment to meeting and exceeding the expectations of our clients has resulted in ICS becoming a fast growing company within the janitorial, landscaping and snow removal industries because our core policy is exceptional, relationship management of each of our clients.
We are looking for a marketing intern to join our sales team!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.