Brand AmbassadorDamn Good Hospitality
Graphic DesignerDigital Factory
Marketing InternshipColleen Werner
World Trade Center-Kansas City Marketing InternshipWorld Trade Center-Kansas City
Marketing InternEndless Journey, LLC
Advertising, Marketing & Telemarketing InternshipESBN,Inc.
Marketing InternBTO Sports Inc.
Marketing InternshipCatalyst Management
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Black Parent Magazine
Posted: February 29 2016
Company Location: Bethesda, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionThe Black Parent Magazine is a dynamic online magazine that seeks an intern to assist with marketing events and special projects.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.