Marketing Internship For Record LabelBlack Tie Event
Digital Marketing Intern - ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Marketing and SalesiGlow Mentoring
Personal Assistant looking to grow with an online businessInspire Metals
Marketing Intern for Eco Conscious CompanyHeal Estate
Digital Marketing InternWells Lamont LLC
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing(eipunlimited)
Marketing InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Black Parent Magazine
Posted: February 29 2016
Company Location: Bethesda, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Black Parent Magazine is a dynamic online magazine that seeks an intern to assist with marketing events and special projects.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.