Event Marketing Coordinator / PR - College InternshipAres Direct
Marketing/Advertising- Paid InternshipSynergy Management
PR & Marketing AssistantSynergy Management
Communications InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Fine Arts / Gallery InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing PR InternshipMara Carrizo Scalise
Virtual Marketing AssistantLaura C Bulluck, LLC
Jobs for studentschini enterprise
Marketing InternBookmark This
supplychaintemps, LLC / Solutions4Business Inc
250 Pehle Ave Suite #200
Saddle Brook, NJ
Posted: July 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
supplychaintemps™ is a unique staffing & outsourcing company owned and operated by Solutions4Business, Inc. For over a decade, Solutions4Business, Inc. and its affiliates have provided high-quality consulting, staffing and outsourcing services throughout the United States. We specialize in supply chain staffing industry with a focus on manufacturing, warehousing & logistics, technology, for a manufacturing companies, warehousing & logistics, supply chain technology companies and Fortune 500 consumer product corporations. We are a premier staffing and outsourcing agency, providing clients with unparalleled service in helping clients place professional temp and full-time staff/managers, specialists, technology staff, executives to ensure successful operations.
Solutions4Business, Inc. owns and operates the brands: Solutions4Business Consulting, datatooth, supplychaintemps, RE:search+ by Solutions4Business Research and knowledgON eLearning.
We are seeking interns to work with us in acquiring new clients, identifying new talent, assisting with projects, and increasing our social media exposure. A successful candidate will be highly motivated, have outstanding communication skills, have great computer skills and be social media savvy.
• Assist in the creation and implementation of online marketing strategy and tactics for an assortment of clients in a variety of industries
• Research marketing trends, social media shifts, and industry standards
• Draft content ranging from educational materials and blog posts to web copy and social media posts
• Work with industry leading marketing automation platform and enterprise tools – build understanding on existing business process
• Collect and analyze marketing data to develop and adjust marketing plans
• Assist in the creation of client presentations and activity reports
• Assist in marketing and sales outreach projects
• Perform other related duties as requested
• Recent college graduate or college student majoring in marketing, communications, or related field desired
• Excellent writing, speaking, critical thinking and creative skills
• Familiarity with all aspects of social media
• Basic understanding of search engine optimization and the use of keywords and hashtags
• Familiar with Email Marketing campaigns
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Detail oriented, highly organized, and capable of multi-tasking
• Outgoing personality.
Information You Don’t Want to Miss:
• This is a paid internship.
• Creative & fun environment.
• Temporary, Part/Full-Time Internship (Minimum 20 hours per week, Maximum 40 hours per work) with the opportunity for long-term position
• This position is immediately available.
• This position reports to the Recruiting Manager.