Marketing and Graphic Design Internship with Girls on the Run InternationalGirls on the Run International
Growing Counseling Practice Seeks Marketing InternFinding Your Identity LLC
Social Media InternMr. Cory's Cookies
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Search Engine Optimization Specialist InternshipCreative Visual Productions
SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing InternBookmark This
4455 w Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: October 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTickleMe Entertainment is a show production, talent management and marketing firm. No matter which position you have applied for, you will be receiving more responsibility and more experience at this internship than any other company. Our interns are a valuable part of our team. You are an integral part of our team and for our clients. You will receive real world experience.
We are seeking for a Marketing Intern interested in the entertainment field.
Compensation for this internship will be on a per project basis.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Mandatory to have own laptop
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.