San Diego’s Best Marketing Agency Internship Program!Campaign Creators
Marketing InternFlorida Business Consulting
Online Marketing & CommunicationsB~STEM Project
Book Review ManagerPulse, LLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing AssociateCraigmyle Legal Nurse Services LLC
Sales and Marketing InternSeed Media Arts
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Marketing InternBookmark This
RoadRunner Shuttle & Limousine
95 Dawson dr.
Posted: February 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you have a knack for telling a compelling story through writing? Roadrunner is seeking a detail-oriented Marketing Intern to join our team. Under the guidance of Roadrunner's Marketing Communications Manager, the intern will assist with a variety of writing projects designed to acquire new customers, enhance the corporate brand, and strengthen customer relationships. The intern will have the opportunity to make valuable contributions to the company and will leave with experience in many facets of marketing. We will be looking to train and hire a full time marketing manager, or give the highest recommendation when you move on.
ResponsibilitiesHow you'll make an impact:
• Write copy for print and online sources (e.g., articles, case studies, blog posts)
• Write social media posts for company channels (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Conduct research and surveys (e.g., product features, competitors)
• Assist with promotional programs and advertising campaigns
• Provide general support to the Marketing team as needed
RequirementsWhat you'll need to succeed:
• English, Marketing, Communications, or related degree (or degree in progress)
• A passion for writing and an acute attention to detail (grammar stickler)
• Working knowledge of writing styles such as Chicago and AP
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Positive attitude and organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
• Comfortable cultivating relationships via phone, web, and email
• Working knowledge of MS Office applications
• Knowledge about graphic design applications.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Multi Tasking, MS Office Suite, Writing Skills, Communicaitons
Preferred - Graphic Design, Phone Skills, Outstanding people skills