Marketing & Advertising InternBuilders of Hope
Social Media / Public Relations InternshipMeripex Apparel
Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionZetnom Sounds is a retailer of professional, brand name audio and lighting equipment at the most competitive prices around. Whether you need live sound (mics, mixers, speakers, DJ Equipment etc) installed sound (recording equipment) or stage lighting equipment, Zetnom Sounds has what you need. Zetnom Sounds proudly provides audio equipment services to Menlo College, The Hendrix Recording Studios in Santa Clara, the Little Alameda Theatre Company, SF Bay Area metal band, Dennis Is Dead, and the Train Station at Vasona Park in Los Gatos.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.