Video Editing InternshipeCo Event Source, INC. | 1.618 Events
SALES AND MARKETING INTERN NEEDED FOR SPORTS PROFESSIONALZaydon Enterprises Management LLC
Marketing & Web Development InternElissa's Solutions
Public Relations SpecialistThe Keys Productions
Marketing/Business Intern for a cutting-edge crowdfunding startupJoin a Mission.org
Business Development / Sales InternFinancial Industry Association
Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 09 2015
Company Location: San Jose, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionZetnom Sounds is a retailer of professional, brand name audio and lighting equipment at the most competitive prices around. Whether you need live sound (mics, mixers, speakers, DJ Equipment etc) installed sound (recording equipment) or stage lighting equipment, Zetnom Sounds has what you need. Zetnom Sounds has proudly provided audio equipment services to Menlo College, The Hendrix Recording Studios in Santa Clara, the Little Alameda Theatre Company, SF Bay Area metal band, Decades In ex:Dennis Is Dead, and the Train Station at Vasona Park in Los Gatos.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Run and or assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Able to work flexible hours including nights.