Marketing Generalist InternN&C, Inc
Marketing InternThe Grossman Law Firm APC
Special Projects InternCity of Worcester
Digital Marketing Communications InternshipOnPay Solutions
Marketing Intern (With Graphics Experience)Mujus
Part-time Search Engine Marketing AnalystGoodzer
Event - Digital Marketing Internshipnoel.events
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: November 09 2016
Company Location: Hazard, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe think big at severfield and we’re globally big in manufacture FABSEC, a steel beam product and software range, which is the result of a venture between four companies, including Severfield. Between these Fabsec companies we have a combined fabrication capacity of 50,000 tonnnes and hold the position of being the primary manufacturer of long span cellular beams. Long span steel is 100 percent recyclable and a very sustainable product. We’re devoted to sustainability, recycling and reusing our products. We’re passionate about creating a great experience for you wherever you are in the world.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.