Former Hospitality Experience Wanted!Elite Solutions
Customer Service Associates Reps for EventsElite Solutions
Boutique Law Firm Seeking Marketing Interns-ImmediatelyThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing InternCloud 77
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP AVAILIBLEgypsecouture
Digital Marketing InternshipOrange Anchor Marketing
Digital Marketing InternshipParadise Productions
Marketing InternBookmark This
Burke Management Firm
455 N. Prairie Ave.
Posted: March 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBurke Management: We management Celebrities and Doctors. The internship would include various duties.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.