Digital Marketing & Sales Coordinator- InternshipThigPro
Theatre Marketing Intern (Social Media, Press Outreach, Audience Cultivation)OnQ Talent Agency
Brand Ambassador and MarketingFREY
WGBH PBS LearningMedia: MarketingWGBH
Marketing Intern (International/Nonprofit)Davis Weaver Collective (Innovative Venture Solutions)
Business Development/MarketingInfinity Canopy
Intern positions available at Film company - Marketing Majors welcomed - Must be in collegePES
Marketing InternBookmark This
Burke Management Firm
455 N. Prairie Ave.
Posted: March 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBurke Management: We management Celebrities and Doctors. The internship would include various duties.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.