Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing InternHuman Touch Translations Ltd.
Marketing InternBookmark This
1080 North Delaware Avenue Suite 502
Posted: October 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRoyal Solutions is one of the lead marketing firms in the Greater Philadelphia Area. We offer highly specialized customer targeting and acquisition marketing services to businesses looking to grow and increase sales. We work with prominent Fortune 100 companies providing strategy, creative and program execution. Our firm represents the top companies countrywide leading their respective industries. We are especially committed to our work with the non-profit sector and telecommunications industry. Our work approach with clients is collaborative. From a service standpoint, our philosophy is high touch, providing a lot of personal contact with our clients and availability to talk or meet with the people who are doing the work.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.