DIRECT MARKETING FIRM | NEW LOCATIONELM Global
Marketing and Social Media Strategist - Yotme (virtual)Yotme
Marketing and Social Media Strategist - Yotme (on-site)Yotme
Marketing InternMacksimum photography
Social Media MarketerPearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts
Marketing InternAsteres Inc
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Marketing InternBookmark This
Faith Open Door Community Center
259 Arrowhead Blvd Suite C2
Posted: August 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMost organizations need individuals who can continually encourage financial contributors to give. We are seeking an intern that is not only an advocate for the organization but wishes to gain skills in writing grants and organizing charitable functions. Individuals should have tremendous marketing and fundraising skills.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.