Marketing InternSynergy Management
Marketing InternshipAction Together Network
Social Media Marketing InternTrovisto Security
Marketing InternshipCreative House Marketing
Real Estate Broker Social Media Marketing AssistantColdwell Banker
Marketing Management Intern with graphic design/video editing experience.Aloha Outdoors
Legal Marketing Extern WantedSorrentino Legal
Marketing AssistantAMP Exposure
Marketing InternBookmark This
Faith Open Door Community Center
259 Arrowhead Blvd Suite C2
Posted: August 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMost organizations need individuals who can continually encourage financial contributors to give. We are seeking an intern that is not only an advocate for the organization but wishes to gain skills in writing grants and organizing charitable functions. Individuals should have tremendous marketing and fundraising skills.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.