PAID - Digital Marketing & Web Analyst InternU Haul International
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Summer Marketing InternshipTUN.com
Marketing & PR Intern for a Social EnterpriseShe Geeks Out
Sales and MarketingPhoenix Home & Garden Magazine
New Mobile App Ambassador - HS STUDENTS ONLYKamcord
Social Media Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Gifted Group
Posted: May 21 2015
Company Location: Norfolk, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Gifted Group (GG) is seeking bright, innovative, results-oriented individuals to join our Internship Program. As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable on the job training and experience related to your field while pursuing your education. The Internship can begin at the start of any semester or academic year and can last for the duration of the semester (spring, summer, fall or year round). Ideal candidates for GG internships are individuals pursing undergraduate or graduate degree programs in various fields (e.g. business administration or management, marketing, communications, human resource management, health administration, nutrition.) Candidates will be considered on the basis of the applicability of their education and experience.
The Marketing Intern will Assist Communications, Marketing and Corporate Relations team with research, analysis, tracking and outreach, and administrative tasks.
Eligibility: Candidates must be pursuing a college degree in related field. Must be enthusiastic, energetic, reliable and flexible. Must have outstanding communications skills.
Time Commitment: 20 hours per week in the office, for a minimum two-month commitment.
This opportunity is 5-15 hours per week and includes frequent supervision by The Gifted Group. This is not a paid position. Academic credit is available. Please work out academic credit with your institution.
The Gifted Group is an integrative network created for women to holistically create a life of intention. We provide multi-sensory learning experiences for the mind, body and spirit through coaching, retreats, and seminars. We preserve passion, direct drive and ignite dreams to facilitate Growth by Design.
ResponsibilitiesDo you know how to make a 300-word blog post sing? A Facebook post? A tweet? The Gifted Group is looking for an energetic person- part storyteller, part social media whiz- to fill a virtual internship position. This is a rich, hands-on experience for students interested in applying their communications and writing skills to corporate social responsibility and will give the selected candidate a deeper understanding of communications strategy and messaging. The Marketing intern will be working directly with The Gifted Group’s Corporate Initiatives.
Time Commitment: 20 hours per week Expected Start Date: June 1, 2015 or earlier
Duration: Minimum of 3 months (with possibility of extension)
• Participate in our Intern leadership Program
• Gain invaluable working experience in a fun, exciting, mission-driven organization
• Opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with a team
• Establish a professional network and make many valuable connections
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in business, PR/communications, journalism, or a relevant field
• High level communication skills, including demonstrated writing ability
• Demonstrated experience with social media- Linked In in particular
• Must be detail and deadline-oriented, able to be a part of a team
• Must have demonstrated initiative and follow-through skills
• Customer-orientation and sound judgment; ability to consistently demonstrate a professional manner in dealing with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
• Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment
• High-level adaptability and resourcefulness under pressure
• Proficiency with technology including the Microsoft Office Suite
Requirements• Proven communication and contentment creation skills
• Must have own computer and high-speed internet to function this position
• Must be able to intern 5-15 hours per week; includes submission of weekly time log and conference call or virtual conference once per week
• Passionate about The Gifted Group