Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing InternBookmark This
400 Oser Ave. Suite 500
Posted: May 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHumicon LLc. is the parent company of several wholesale and retail business all operating in the dynamic consumer product field of Imported Premium Cigars and Men's accessories. We are a market leader in the wholesale category. We distribute such market leading brands as; Drew Estate, Rocky Patel,Ashton, Arturo Fuente,Alec Bradley,Nat Sherman,My Father Cigars,in addition to our own Company owned brands. We operate several websites both for our wholesale division as well as our retail division. These web sites need to be updated for look,dynamics and promotion. We also need this position to help us expand our social Media opportunities as well as to help us conduct customer satisfaction surveys.Intern will also work with our outside
Marketing/Production firm on creating and upgrading our catalogs,mailings and other marketing materials.
-Our websites currently are;
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Web Design
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Intern is needed to help assist the General Manager and President/Founder with any and all projects related to Graphic Design. This will include maintaining websites, creating marketing materials and updating current marketing materials. The right candidate must possess:
— Excellent creative design skills for direct marketing/collateral materials, print ads, logos, website design & maintenance
— Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint