Paid Internship to start ASAPGB Services
Marketing InternAANA Foundation
Media & Events InternMountain Media
Marketing Internship...Summer 2017Duplication Media
Digital Marketing / Social MediaTAJ by Sabrina
Marketing InternAllegro Photography
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
Marketing InternshipCollege Pro
Marketing InternBookmark This
Comfort Suites-Mt. Juliet
600 Red Ink Drive
Mount Juliet, TN
Posted: February 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAccomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.