Social Media Summer InternCenters Health Care
Marketing Assistant InternshipHanoi Voyages
Social Media Intern for Digital Video Marketing AgencySupercool Creative
Web DeveloperRight Visual Inc.
Travel Agency Assistant & Marketing for Travel Agency (Countrywide - U.S.)Swift Travel Deals
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Brand ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Account ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
Start Fresh Today
3511 W. Commercial Blvd., Ste. 401
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: May 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStart Fresh Today is a marketing, education, legal and technology company. We are seeking a high energy, fun, focused Marketing Intern to contribute on a variety of campaigns and business channels. If you have the following skills and are PASSIONATE about marketing, we'd love to hear from you:
• Graphic Design, Adobe Pro, CS5 experience a major plus
• Email marketing
• Copywriting, proofreading: blog content, marketing materials, press releases
• Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Reporting and analysis skills
• Microsoft Office experience with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
• Social media networks: content promotion, engagement, monitoring activity, etc. . .
• Assist in management and updates of multiple websites
• Salesforce knowledge a plus
• Self-starter who works well independently and in a team environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize
• Attention to detail
• Administrative responsibilities as needed
If you have a true passion for marketing and want to work hands-on in the rapidly growing internet marketing world, this is a great opportunity to join an established and evolving company where you can contribute and collaborate on a variety of campaigns. Get the marketing experience you need with this unique internship opportunity!
Part time or full time position available.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Microsoft Office 2010
Preferred - Graphic Design, Copywriting, SEO, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe CS5