Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Marketing InternBookmark This
Start Fresh Today
3511 W. Commercial Blvd., Ste. 401
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: May 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStart Fresh Today is a marketing, education, legal and technology company. We are seeking a high energy, fun, focused Marketing Intern to contribute on a variety of campaigns and business channels. If you have the following skills and are PASSIONATE about marketing, we'd love to hear from you:
• Graphic Design, Adobe Pro, CS5 experience a major plus
• Email marketing
• Copywriting, proofreading: blog content, marketing materials, press releases
• Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Reporting and analysis skills
• Microsoft Office experience with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
• Social media networks: content promotion, engagement, monitoring activity, etc. . .
• Assist in management and updates of multiple websites
• Salesforce knowledge a plus
• Self-starter who works well independently and in a team environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize
• Attention to detail
• Administrative responsibilities as needed
If you have a true passion for marketing and want to work hands-on in the rapidly growing internet marketing world, this is a great opportunity to join an established and evolving company where you can contribute and collaborate on a variety of campaigns. Get the marketing experience you need with this unique internship opportunity!
Part time or full time position available.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Microsoft Office 2010
Preferred - Graphic Design, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe CS5, SEO, Copywriting