Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Entry Level Internship - Customer Service ExperienceCorporate Concepts
Seeking Enthusiastic Marketing InternsGulf Coast Media Solutions
Marketing InternshipUnplugged Multimedia LLC
Summer Internship- Marketing And OperationsLuxor Linens
Graphic Design/ fashion/marketing InternCulinary Classics/Peco
10 SUMMER INTERNSHIPS – Marketing Firm / PAID TRAININGBetter Advertising Professionals
Marketing Communications PositionsSignature
Marketing InternBookmark This
Grow My Brand
2502 La Branch St
Posted: August 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Grow My Brand, its not about us, its all about you. What do want from your business, your brand, your life? What kind of support could you use?
Our chief Business Strategist and Productivity Coach, Angel Santos, who has created and implemented marketing strategies for companies such as NASA, March of Dimes, and Texas A&M University, and worked for companies like ABC and PBS is here to help you grow your brand and elevate it to the next level.
Grow My Brand offers one-on-one and group coaching programs that help you envision, plan and set your goals for your brand and for your business. We focus on the inner and outer brand. What’s your big Why? What’s your What?? And what is your HOW? We help you implement strategies that let you focus working more on your business than in it.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.