Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
VeryVera Fall Marketing InternVeryVera
Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy Internbloom365
Marketing and Advertising Entrepreneur InternshipVenture Aviator
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 17 2016
Company Location: Muncie, IN
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe live in a world where Droning is becoming a staple in the success for many companies. We are Droning About. At DroningAbout.com we connect licensed drone pilots to businesses that need drone footage. We have been called the "Uber of Drones." Droning About is a two tier company- meaning that we create a marketing strategy to 1) get drone pilots to sign up on our site and 2) create a marketing strategy to get those pilots business. We are a startup and are passionate about what we do. If your passion is marketing and you want to work with a team to create marketing strategies, we are the place for you. You will build your resume, gain practical experience, and get a hell of a letter of recommendation if work hard and stay focused. Working hard is our motto, are you up for it?
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Marketing Communications, Market Development, Market Intelligence, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Budget Management, Marketing for Small Business, Marketing and Sales, Marketing Effectiveness
Preferred - Sales & Marketing Alignment