Digital Marketing InternTrilogy Capital Group
Marketing IntershipSnowcap Data
Marketing & Social Media InternCraftly
SUMMER 2017: Instagram Rockstar? Pinterest Rockstar ? Marketing Inters/Social Media Interns WantedCitaldel Media
Community Management InternSocial Media Link
Marketing and Communications InternMidtown Alliance
Unpaid Internship (Event Marketing Intern)My Girlfriend's House
Unpaid Internship (Marketing)My Girlfriend's House
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: March 07 2017
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis thriving practice is seeking an intern who wants to learn the business side of a private practice.
*This is NOT a clinical position.
Dr. Laura Louis runs one locations in Atlanta Georgia. She specializes in treating a variety of different disorders including depression, anxiety, addiction, and relationship issues. Please see her websites at:
We just recently began operations and believe that our intern can play a vital role in the growth of our company. Hours are flexible and school credit may be available depending on the requirements of your institution.
Responsibilities• Skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
• Knowledge of content management systems including Wordpress
• Ability to work independently, manage professional workloads and tight deadlines
• Commitment to work approximately 15 hours per week
• Internships are for 90 days. Start and end dates are flexible; a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Marketing/Communications, Journalism or Public Relations)
• Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel). Proficiency in Adobe and Photoshop highly desired.
• An effective communicator, both written and oral
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with community contacts and staff
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
RequirementsResponsibilities may include:
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing
Contribute to the growth of the company's visibility across social platforms - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Vine
- -Assist in the creation of newsletters; writing marketing content . Utilize LinkedIn, Facebook and Forums to be able to post articles, newsletters and reports and get out the word on workshops.
- Some article writing and press releases.
-Assist with media outreach. Reach out to press to cover our foundation
-Research specific keywords and write creative content for Google Ad Words