MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNMedical Plus Pte Ltd
MARKETING AND EVENTS INTERNSHIPWhitewall Magazine
Elle Communications Fall 2017 InternshipsElle Communications
Marketing InternBrand Iron
Marketing InternshipMaple Vue Staffing
Dell Campus Ambassador - Columbia UniversityMosaic North America
Halle Heart Children's Museum Marketing InternAmerican Heart Association
Summer High School Intern at the Houston ToolBankHouston Community ToolBank
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: March 07 2017
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis thriving practice is seeking an intern who wants to learn the business side of a private practice.
*This is NOT a clinical position.
Dr. Laura Louis runs one locations in Atlanta Georgia. She specializes in treating a variety of different disorders including depression, anxiety, addiction, and relationship issues. Please see her websites at:
We just recently began operations and believe that our intern can play a vital role in the growth of our company. Hours are flexible and school credit may be available depending on the requirements of your institution.
Responsibilities• Skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
• Knowledge of content management systems including Wordpress
• Ability to work independently, manage professional workloads and tight deadlines
• Commitment to work approximately 15 hours per week
• Internships are for 90 days. Start and end dates are flexible; a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Marketing/Communications, Journalism or Public Relations)
• Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel). Proficiency in Adobe and Photoshop highly desired.
• An effective communicator, both written and oral
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with community contacts and staff
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
RequirementsResponsibilities may include:
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing
Contribute to the growth of the company's visibility across social platforms - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Vine
- -Assist in the creation of newsletters; writing marketing content . Utilize LinkedIn, Facebook and Forums to be able to post articles, newsletters and reports and get out the word on workshops.
- Some article writing and press releases.
-Assist with media outreach. Reach out to press to cover our foundation
-Research specific keywords and write creative content for Google Ad Words