SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipThe Admin Awards
Marketing InternPanorama Consulting
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Marketing Department InternDallas Theater Center
Marketing InternTeam One Global
Marketing/PR InternBindya NY
Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
505 N Highway 101
Solana Beach, CA
Posted: October 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a startup in Solana Beach. We are launching a new web platform and mobile app targeted to consumers and small/medium businesses. Looking for someone to help us with marketing, social media, event marketing, creating marketing collateral, business development, branding, PR, customer acquisition, testing, database QA etc.
Yappee is an influencer-centric business marketing and discovery platform/destination. Yappee enables businesses to acquire new customers qualified and referred by their best customers and helps consumers find new businesses qualified and recommended by the people they trust. It's closed, targeted, social, rewarding, credible and fun.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education