Dell Campus Ambassador - University of Arkansas – Fort SmithMosaic North America
LOOKING FOR VIDEOGRAPHER INTERN TO START ASAPThe Grossman Law Firm APC
Marketing InternshipKeller Williams NYC
Marketing InternMy Social Athlete
Paid Marketing InternEast Coast Realty
Marketing InternJefferson Radiology
Short VideoSouth Natick Dental
Summer 2017 Social Media Marketing InternAndrew Freeman & Co.
Marketing InternBookmark This
505 N Highway 101
Solana Beach, CA
Posted: October 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a startup in Solana Beach. We are launching a new web platform and mobile app targeted to consumers and small/medium businesses. Looking for someone to help us with marketing, social media, event marketing, creating marketing collateral, business development, branding, PR, customer acquisition, testing, database QA etc.
Yappee is an influencer-centric business marketing and discovery platform/destination. Yappee enables businesses to acquire new customers qualified and referred by their best customers and helps consumers find new businesses qualified and recommended by the people they trust. It's closed, targeted, social, rewarding, credible and fun.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education