Digital Marketing InternshipPink Heals Manitowoc County
Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Client Acquisition Associate (Sales)Surgical Agency
Paid Product Development InternshipChinese American Art Culture Center inc
Marketing and Social Media Marketing- Help us take our new prize game App viral.iVisume.com
Marketing InternBookmark This
Music Pros Live
Posted: March 15 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMusic Pros Live is an interactive online platform that allows emerging artists, producers and songwriters to book live meetings with music industry professionals on video or in-person. We are seeking interns to help build awareness of our new platform.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Basic Computer Skills, Internet Access
Preferred - Internet Marketing, Promotion Planning, Administrative Duties