Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Marketing InternBookmark This
13601 Benson Avenue
Posted: September 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionseca north america, located in Chino, California has an opportunity for a part-time marketing intern.
seca, the global leader in medical measuring and weighing, provides the highest quality scales to hospitals and healthcare practitioners. Based on over 170 years of quality German engineering, seca medical scales set the standard for design, technology and reliability. seca products range from body composition analyzers, baby, column and flat scales with appropriate length measuring rods, to chair, wheelchair, bed and multi-function scales.
seca’s internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of marketing in the medical device industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience within the fast paced high demand environment. The internship program is for a trimester and offers a unique perspective into a world-class medical device company, as well as prepares the student for a successful career in marketing.
ResponsibilitiesAs Marketing Intern, this individual will provide support to the seca Marketing Department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Data entry/market research
• Draft press releases
• Assist with seca internal newsletters
• Audit dealer websites to ensure accuracy and compliance with seca branding
• Assist in competitor market research
• Tradeshow coordination support
• Prepare brochures and marketing materials for product specialists & dealers as needed
• Daily administrative duties
RequirementsSuccessful candidates should possess:
• Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited local University, with a major in Marketing, Sophomore, Junior or Senior level, with current GPA of 3.0 or above
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Strong proofreading, grammar, and copy writing skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, and enthusiasm
*Position will require a minimum of 10 hours and a maximum of 15 hours per week. School credit can be provided upon request.