IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
SEO and Website MarketingTag Team Entertainment
Marketing InternSavant Portraits LLC
Student Marketing Assistant (Internship) - Wichita, KansasCollision Works
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Bilingual Chinese Marketing Assistant Needed for Professional Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
Photo Studio Marketing InternKlik Studio
Marketing InternEagle group
Marketing InternBookmark This
310 New York Ave.
Posted: September 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionML Strength is a Performance Training Company that coaches people towards optimal performance physically, mentally, and socially. We have facilities throughout Westchester and Long Island, NY. We are seeking interns that are self-starters, detail oriented, and have great people skills.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-Engage community for new business opportunities
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.