Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Digital Marketing Internshipcar2go
Marketing And Operations Internship- Spring/ Summer 2017Luxor Linens
Event Coordinator - Sales and MarketingSupply Chain Latin America
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: February 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhitehat is an Inbound Marketing agency and our company’s partner, HubSpot, is the leading software provider for marketing agencies in the world. We are passionate about technology and integrating digital solutions for small to mid-size businesses.
Consumers primarily use the Internet and search engines to research, shop, and make purchasing decisions. Our business is permission-based: we help individual and business brands build authority, credibility, and influence through targeted search, recommendations, and referrals.
We’re unique because we offer an all-in-one solution, where most firms only offer a single or limited combination of these strategies and tactics.
We are undergoing strong growth and require a marketing intern who is keen to learn about the latest marketing technology and how to apply it.
We will provide formal training to Inbound certification level.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with any special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management, sales and marketing teams and clients.
Requirements- Fluent, native English speaker with strong written English capabilities
- Familiarity with common social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.