Social Media & Community Management InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Marketing & Administration InternBookmark This
111 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 1700
Posted: February 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPorcaro Stolarek Mete Partners, LLC (PSM) is a business and technology consultancy located in downtown Chicago. We focus our business strategy efforts on strategy development and strategy execution for firms under 500 million in revenue. Our technology consulting offerings center around getting small and mid-sized businesses to the cloud, managed services and IT strategy consulting. PSM also has a carrier services group that brokers voice and data services for our clients. This internship will give an intern the opportunity to learn and be a part of a start-up business that is quickly growing and establishing long term relationships with clients. The intern will work closely with executive management and be assigned tasks that have a direct impact on company growth, strategy and success. Some tasks will be required to be completed onsite and other projects may be completed virtually.
Responsibilities- Assist Management with quoting & scheduling the delivery of services as directed
- Procurement & manipulation of prospecting lists
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations & proposals for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.