SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipThe Admin Awards
Marketing InternPanorama Consulting
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Marketing Department InternDallas Theater Center
Marketing InternTeam One Global
Marketing/PR InternBindya NY
Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
780 Elkridge Landing Road Linthicum
Posted: September 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 8 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionImpact Analytics, is a global retail & mobile analytics and data science firm. We are a top tier team from McKinsey, BCG and top educational institutions (Harvard, MIT, Columbia, IIT, IIM etc.) with a varied and deep understanding of the retail, service, telecom and manufacturing industries.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote our new mobile application and increase reach and downloads
- Research and analyze marketing and sales options within colleges and local communities to promote mobile app solutions.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.