Marketing and Growth InternLilac Technology Inc.
Fall 2017 Full-Time Marketing Internship for Fashioncents eCommerce, Inc.Fashioncents eCommerce, Inc.
Fall 2017 Part-Time Marketing Internship for Fashioncents eCommerce, Inc.Fashioncents eCommerce, Inc.
Marketing Internschool Bunch
Internship in China C188 - Sales and Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C101 - Digital Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Part Time Internship OpportunityPods&Pads
Marketing InternBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
Posted: May 16 2016
DescriptionFaraday Bicycles is looking for a brilliant, energetic, and passionate Marketing Intern or Co-Op to join our team. If you’re comfortable with responsibility, full of ideas and energy, and ready to apply it in the real-world to help build a great brand – this is the role for you. Students returning to school in the fall are OK, though our ideal candidate is either a co-op looking for a longer opportunity, or completing a program, looking for a summer internship, and open to a full-time role starting in the fall if the fit is right. We’re a small team, so you need to bring a strong sense of responsibility, initiative, and ability to self-manage.
Responsibilities• Creatively manage engagement with our current customers and community through the Faraday Rider’s Club
• Work with CEO to schedule, craft, and manage communication over multiple channels, including email, blog, social, and website
• Create and solicit great photo and video content for social and other marketing channels
• Help organize and run sales/marketing events with key local and west-coast dealers
• Collaborate with Faraday marketing partners on campaigns and promotions
• Test and manage special marketing programs
• Come up with creative and brilliant ideas to help make electric bicycles (Faraday in particular!) a more accessible, well-understood, and common presence on our city streets
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, design, or a related field
• Basic experience with online advertising tools and analytics (Google, Facebook, etc.)
• Basic experience with online marketing platforms (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• Outstanding writing and communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong design and creative sensibilities, ability to manage creatives/contractors to produce content consistent with a “design-driven” consumer brand
• Very strong plus (though not required): photographic expertise
• Very strong plus (though not required): experience and familiarity with Adobe product suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
• Very strong plus (though not required): familiarity with WordPress and basic web publishing
• Belief in, and commitment to, Faraday’s vision to solve pressing social and environmental challenges with the highest-quality products possible