Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa Photography
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)M39 Consulting
Marketing InternBookmark This
4705 Old Highway 37
Posted: November 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChastain-Skillman is an engineering firm serving Central Florida and Polk County for the past 65 years. Our services include civil and environmental engineering, surveying, and environmental and public health science services.
We are looking for dynamic motivated juniors and seniors to help with office operations as well as be involved in various department projects.
ResponsibilitiesAs an intern you will be working alongside various departments to complete day to day operational tasks. Additionally we will provide candidates with unique opportunities based on their specific areas of interest and their professional development goals. More specific areas of interest may include but are not limited to: marketing, business development, IT, PR, media/website content, engineering, environmental and public health sciences, administration, and accounting.
Requirements• Must be juniors or seniors
• Various Majors Welcome, GPA 3.0 or higher
• Must have experience in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
• Must have strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have experience working closely on a team as well as independently
• Must have effective time management skills and a strong work ethic
• Must exhibit a high sense of personal motivation and urgency coupled with appropriate action
• Perform well in an environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability and organization