Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Stellar Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing & Sales InternshipLinda Mendible
sampling sauces/ in store demoslivita, llc dba the blonde italian
Marketing InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Marketing InternTickleMe Entertainment
Virtual Marketing Assistant Intern Position AvailableLa Belle Vie Inc
Virtual Event AssistantLa Belle Vie Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
Small Business USA, llc
Posted: September 10 2015
Company Location: Hartford, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description***This is a revenue share internship - there is no hourly pay - just the opportunity to own a piece of something big!***
Have an opportunity to join us at the ground floor of what we're expecting to be an exciting venture. We are creating a website for parents of teenagers to help them maximize their teens potential. It includes preparing for college, how to talk to teens, how their behaviors and messages have a profound effect on how kids feel, and health and wellness.
We're looking for an intern who would be interested in a percentage of the advertising revenue in exchange for marketing and building our viewership. This is a flexible position that would require you to be innovative, understand website traffic and generating tools. Some IT knowledge required.
On top of being on the ground floor of something incredibly important and a revenue share, we would also entertain a board position after 1 year of proven results.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.