Spring 2017 Marketing and Communication CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing Interndlr | marketing, inc.
Paid Internship at a NYC Artist Management AgencyRiad Represents
Marketing DeptLaceez, Inc.
Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Digital Marketing and Social Media Internfitli
Marketing InternBookmark This
Madison & Mulholland
rock spring rd
Posted: July 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMadison & Mulholland is one of the leaders in the gift bag industry. We just finished the Daytime Emmy Awards and we in the midst of preparing this summer's Hampton Gift Bag season and the Primetime Emmy awards.
We are looking for an intern to work on our marketing program. You will work in all aspects of this business. From PR to promotion and researching potential vendors.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Social Media or Public Relations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Blogging, Social Media, Branded Content Development, Content Creation
Preferred - Pinterest, Facebook, Content Managed Websites, Sales