ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING - Marketing Executive - GROWTH AND TRAININGFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing InternEducational Experiences Abroad
Marketing/Social Media InternBennett Licensing and Compliance for Professionals
Social Media & Community Management Intern16streetstories
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Paid Summer Marketing Intern for E-commerce StartupGage Diamonds
Local Marketing Specialist & EditorThe Global Grid
Marketing InternBookmark This
Madison & Mulholland
rock spring rd
Posted: July 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMadison & Mulholland is one of the leaders in the gift bag industry. We just finished the Daytime Emmy Awards and we in the midst of preparing this summer's Hampton Gift Bag season and the Primetime Emmy awards.
We are looking for an intern to work on our marketing program. You will work in all aspects of this business. From PR to promotion and researching potential vendors.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Social Media or Public Relations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Blogging, Content Creation, Branded Content Development
Preferred - Sales, Facebook, Pinterest, Content Managed Websites