Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
VeryVera Fall Marketing InternVeryVera
Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy Internbloom365
Marketing and Advertising Entrepreneur InternshipVenture Aviator
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Madison & Mulholland
rock spring rd
Posted: July 30 2015
DescriptionMadison & Mulholland is one of the leaders in the gift bag industry. We just finished the Daytime Emmy Awards and we in the midst of preparing this summer's Hampton Gift Bag season and the Primetime Emmy awards.
We are looking for an intern to work on our marketing program. You will work in all aspects of this business. From PR to promotion and researching potential vendors.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Social Media or Public Relations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Blogging, Content Creation, Branded Content Development
Preferred - Sales, Facebook, Pinterest, Content Managed Websites