Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Marketing InternBookmark This
Online Marketing Partners, LLC
700 NE 22nd AVE STE 202
Posted: October 23 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are creating a new branch of OMP in 2014 designed to cater to small businesses. It is our Goal to create a one-stop-shop, a la cart website which will provide all forms of marketing. For the right candidate this internship has potential to turn into a Full-Time paid position, up to our CTO position (Currently Vacant).
Responsibilities- Research & Development
- Create websites templates
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- And whatever else comes from weekly meetings with our CEO.
RequirementsAlthough it is preferred, you don't have to be proficient in ALL of the skills listed below to be considered.
• Frontend web dev (ex: HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery)
• Backend web dev (PHP, Rails, Django)
• Object oriented programming (ex: Java, C++, Python)
• Mobile dev (ex: iOS, Android)
• Databases (SQL / NOSQL; ex: MyN BVSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra)
• Data mining/analysis (ex: R, Octave, Weka, Orange)
• System administration (ex: Windows, Unix administration)
• Hardware design and simulation (SysML, HDL; ex: MATLAB, Simulink)
• User experience design (ex: WindowBuilder)
• Quality assurance and testing (ex: Bugzilla, Jenkins)
• Technical writing/documentation (Wikis; ex: Confluence)
Marketing and sales skills
• Community building (ex: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+)
• Search engine optimization (ex: Google Analytics)
• Customer relations management (ex: Zoho, Salesforce)
• Marketing analytics and measurement (ex: Hubspot)
• Outbound marketing (ex: tele sales, trade shows)
• Online demos/training (ex: WebEx, Skype, SlideShare)
• Email marketing (ex: ConstantContact, MailChimp)
• Online advertising (ex: Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
• Customer support (ex: ZenDesk)
• Web analytics (ex: Google Webmaster Tools)
• Marketing collateral design (ex: InDesign, web CMS)