Restaurant Marketing InternBistro by the Sea
Social Media & Marketing Internshipgogoboston realty
New Mobile App AmbassadorKamcord
Marketing InternshipCambridge Lending Group
Marketing and Admin AssistantLispi Insurance and Financial Services
Marketing Savvy Apply! - Spring OR Summer Internships AvailableNorthGate MN
Marketing and Communications InternshipCoast 2 Coast Soccer
Marketing/Promotion RepVP RECORD DISTRIBUTORS INC
Marketing InternBookmark This
761 Coates Ave N Suite 60
Posted: September 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt MindStorm we offer you the ability to work with great people and learn from the best. You will have hands-on experience working with some of the largest companies and organizations on exciting projects. We offer a ton of opportunity for training, learning, and growth. You will not only learn and contribute, you will have lots of fun doing it! Our company is one big family and we would like you to call MindStorm your home. We appreciate all the hard work and dedication our employees put into the company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.